We no longer offer public courses at this location.
Recent events in the Rochester area have led to the vandalism and looting of our Lyell Avenue location in the month of June after the Murder of George Floyd. Our office was again destroyed by looters during the after events releated to the Murder of Daniel Prude.
Damages far exceed the insurance coverages so regrettably we will be terminating the majority of our Rochester staff and ceasing public course operations in the Lyell-Otis Rochester area. We will, however, continue to offer on-site training indefinitely in the area and begin to offer public courses with our training partners in Brighton.
NOT for Daycare Providers. NOT for Healthcare Providers.
American Heart Association
Heartsaver® First Aid
Recommended for: Anyone Interested in Learning First Aid Skills.
The First Aid Class covers:
- Patient Assessment
- Muscle and Bone Injuries
- Trauma (bleeding wounds)
- Heat and Cold Emergencies (Heat Stroke, Hypothermia, etc.)
- Allergic Reactions and Anaphylaxis
**This class is NOT for Daycare Providers. (Please take our Pediatric First Aid and CPR Course)
Course Fee: $50.00
Heartsaver First Aid Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver First Aid blended learning course, designedto teach students the cognitive information needed for first aid training
- Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete a hands-on session with an Instructor. This is NOT included in the cost.
- You must provide an e-mail address when ordering this product. A key and instructional information will be sent to you in order to activate the course online
- Tech requirements available at https://www.onlineaha.org/technical_requirements
Course Fee: $20.00
Course Fee: $35.00