American Heart Association
ACLS Experienced Provider
Recommended for seasoned healthcare providers who manage complex cardiovascular, respiratory, and other emergencies and need to renew their ACLS course completion requirements.
The ACLS EP Class covers:
- Applying the expanded systematic approach (ACLS-EP Survey) to patient assessment, evaluation and management
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Cerebrovascular Emergencies
- Respiratory and Metabolic Emergencies
- Post-Cardiac Arrest Care
- Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology Emergencies
- High Quality CPR
- Effective communication within a resuscitation team
- Recognition of the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance
Upon successful completion, learners receive an ACLS EP course completion card, valid for 2 years. The ACLS-EP course fulfills the requirements of an ACLS renewal course and we also issue a standard AHA ACLS course completion card in addition to the AHA ACLS EP course completion card to alleviate any credentialing confusion with the Joint Commission or other licensing/credentialing entity.
Disclaimer: Use of American Heart Association materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart association.
Any fees charged for such course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA
News, Updates & Course Announcements
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
This includes updates on course postings for ACLS, NRP, PALS & PEARS.